I understand that if SwiftPay request is submitted after the cut off time that transaction will be processed on the next working day and that I would not hold NBP Funds and Trustee responsible for any loss consequent to such processing of SwiftPay request on the next working day.
In case of submission of Instruction in respect of Services, the NBP Funds system date and time stamp will solely be considered and given precedence to determine the cut-off time in which the application request is submitted and the applicability of the NAV on the transaction. NBP Funds will not be responsible for any network or system delays in submitting and receiving the application request.
I have read and understood the guidelines as stated in the Trust Deed, Offering Documents and/or
Supplementary Offering Documents of the respective Fund / Plan and especially the clauses that relate to
the risks involved.
- I have read and understood the guidelines as stated in the Trust Deed, Offering Documents and/or Supplementary Offering Documents of the respective Fund/Plan and especially the clauses that relate to the risks involved.
- I understand that the redemption will be made on applicable NAV as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the Offering Documents and/or Supplementary Offering Documents of the respective Fund/Plan.
- I understand that redemption value of units may go up or down based on redemption price as announced by NBP Funds.
- I understand that redemption (either in part or full) is liable to capital gains tax, if any.
- I understand that if SwiftPay transaction is returned unpaid from bank, the same will be processed through normal process and proceeds will be transferred as a normal procedure.
- I understand that if SwiftPay transaction is received by NBP Funds after the cut off time, that transaction will be processed on the next working day and that I would not hold NBP Funds responsible for any loss consequent to such processing of such transaction(s) on the next working day.
- I understand that if redemption request on any single day exceeds 10% of the total number of units issued, the Trustee shall redeem only 10% on a first come first served basis and defer the balance to the next business day.
- I understand that NBP Funds/ Trustee will not be responsible if delays in transferring proceeds are beyond their control.
- I, hereby waive and discharge NBP Funds and the Trustee fully from any implied or express obligation of confidentiality / non-disclosure, which may result as a consequence of NBP Funds complying with the request herein above and/or any break-down, malfunction, erroneous or unauthorized transmission or access to the Statements of Account and the related services.
- I / We understand that redemption proceeds are paid out from investment balance which includes both principal and / or profit (if any). Hence, investment balance will reduce as a result of redemption.
- The use of the name and logo of National Bank of Pakistan does not mean it is responsible for the liabilities/ obligations of the Company (NBP Fund Management Limited) or any investment scheme managed by it.
- I / We hereby agree and give consent to NBP Fund Management Limited for performing Know-Your-Customer related verification, including but not limited to Identity Verification (NADRA Verisys), Bank Account Number / IBAN and Mobile Number verification and/or any other verification as may be required pursuant to regulatory requirement(s) either on its own or through third party service provider. This consent will also be binding on the ultimate beneficial owner or third party transactions (where applicable).