These Terms and Conditions for Biometric Login are in addition to the “Terms and Conditions” regulated under the name of “Online Services” offered by NBP Fund Management Limited (“NBP Funds”) which the User or Unit Holder has already read and accepted. Words and expressions used but not defined in these Terms and Conditions shall have the same meaning unless contrary to the context as assigned to them in the “Terms and Conditions for Online Services”. References to ‘I’, ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ are references to the User(s) accessing the Online Services through Biometric Login.
The Biometric Login feature enables you to quickly and conveniently sign-in to NBP Funds Mobile Application for Online Services. Once Biometric verification is enabled for logging in, the Fingerprint/Facial ID stored on your permitted device will be used to Login NBP Funds Mobile Application in lieu of your User ID and password as a security code to confirm your identity to access the NBP Funds Online Services. For the purpose of these Terms and Condition, “permitted device” means any Mobile/Cell phone or any device you use to access NBP Funds Online Services.
The Biometric credentials used to sign-in to NBP Funds Mobile Application are only saved on your permitted device in an encrypted form and will not be stored by NBP Funds. Biometric log-in feature for NBP Funds Mobile Application is only enabled and registered against one account/folio at a time and saved on User permitted device. Meaning that, If Biometric verification is enabled on one account/folio, registration of Biometric credential for other account(s)/folio(s) on the same permitted device, will remove the Biometric credentials saved against the first account/folio. The Biometric verification can be disabled any time from NBP Funds Mobile Application at your discretion. By enabling Biometric Login for accessing NBP Funds Online Services, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- You may still choose to access the NBP Funds Mobile Application using your user ID and password.
- You can deactivate the Biometric Login feature at any time through Biometric Disable option in Account Services menu. Once Biometric verification is disabled, you will be required to enter your user ID and password to access NBP Funds Online Services.
- You agree to properly protect your permitted device and shall be responsible for any risks and losses arising from all uses of your permitted device by unauthorized person. NBP Funds shall not be responsible for the use/ misuse in any manner whatsoever. Accordingly, the User agrees to accept the activities/ transactions conducted through the use/ misuse of or fraudulent use of the permitted device in the same manner as if such activities / transactions were duly authorized by the User itself.
- The User shall immediately inform NBP Funds in case if device with NBP Funds Mobile Application installed is lost or stolen and/or its security is compromised/ intruded for necessary action i.e. (deactivation / blocking of User NBP Funds Account).
- You should not enable Biometric Login if you share your device with any other person or any other person(s) has their credentials stored on your device. You must ensure that only your Biometric identification are stored on your permitted device to access the device and you understand that upon the successful registration of your permitted device, any Biometric identification that is stored on your permitted device can be used to access NBP Funds Online Services including access to your account(s).
- The User confirms and assures that it will not share its permitted device with any person(s). Notwithstanding the aforesaid, in the event of the User sharing its device with any other person(s) due to any reason(s) whatsoever and its security is compromised, then for such sharing and any consequences of use / misuse of User account by such person(s), the User shall be solely responsible.
- Uninstalling the NBP Funds Mobile Application or installing upgraded version of the same, removes the Biometric credentials from NBP Funds Mobile Application. Upon installing and/or upgradation as the case may be, the User will be required to register their Biometric credential again to sign-in to NBP Funds Mobile Application.
By clicking “Agree”, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions provided above”